- Blair Bugher passed the Marine Straddlelift and Forklift training provided by ABBRA covering lifting and blocking.
- New Equipment purchases include: Higher resolution cameras for documentation of findings, salinity testing, improved meters for stray current testing, and improved meters and reference electrodes for corrosion evaluations.
- Blair Bugher renewed his USCG Merchant Marine Master License for another five years.
- Mr. Bugher is also a contributing journalist, with numerous articles on general boating, safety, boat handling, surveying, emergencies at sea, and shopping the boat shows.
- Contact us for reprints of articles or for a presentation for your next marine club, squadron or auxiliary meeting. We always look forward to talking with you about anything boating related.
- In late 2014 Bugher Marine Services was pleased to celebrate fifteen years in business. Through diverse times, it has always been a pleasure to serve the boating public. We look forward to the next fifteen years.