- We carry minimum licensing of OUPV (100 ton/100 mile near coastal) and 50-ton masters-inland, with commercial towing endorsement. We have over 20 years experience, and utilize mates with excellent knowledge.
- The safety of your vessel is our primary concern. We present realistic schedules, and combine this with honest communication on progress and projections.
- For over 10 years, Mr. Bugher provided ongoing captain services for a major corporate senior VP and his family on vessels culminating in a 70' motoryacht (until the family retired from boating). We specialize in east coast United States deliveries of power vessels, and have handled vessels to 155' LOA.
Contact us today for a free discussion, quotation and brochure on the services we offer.
- We treat your vessel as if it were our own (Mr. Bugher's previous personal vessel took first place in "Classic Fiberglass" at the Toms River Boat Festival, July 2000). We make every effort to know a vessel and its systems before leaving port. We monitor system operation and believe in being pro-active to avoid problems. We don't believe we are hired to merely "drive the boat" and if it breaks someone else will fix it. If we can provide service to prevent or lessen a problem, we will.
- We can combine a delivery with vessel testing/survey evaluations, ergonomic or construction standards evaluation, or with operator training (see our web pages on Surveying and Training, respectively). As always, services can be tailored to your needs.